Friday, September 15, 2017

Singapore GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams


DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

Felipe Massa - “While we have three night races, Singapore is the only one in the middle of the city, in the middle of the night, and it’s great. I am looking forward to the race, although I know it will be very hot and humid, which makes it one of the most difficult tracks. As always, I am hoping we can have a good result.”

Lance Stroll - “Singapore is new territory for me, but I don’t mind that at all. So far the only night race I have done was in Bahrain, but this will obviously be very different as it is on a street circuit. I like the looks of the track from what I have seen and certainly it appears to be very technical. While I am sure Singapore as a place to visit is really cool, the temperature when we race there will be the exact opposite and the conditions will be hot and humid. The race should be really demanding physically and we will do a bit of training in the heat before going there. However, really you just have to carry on with the normal training and then suffer through the conditions.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended - Quotes belong to Drivers
Follow us on Twitter @F1Insider78 & @Bethonie_Boost

No comments:

Post a Comment